- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Starting Remuneration of 35,000 USD per annum, 0% Tax environment.
Are you passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level?
As a talent analyst, you will be responsible for executing our strategy for talent acquisition and continuously enhancing our selection process using data and candidate insights. Hiring is a key aspect of our operations and people play the greatest role in our advancement and success. We are looking for an ambitious and highly efficient resources that can deliver results. A professional that can match our hiring process with the best candidates across the world to ensure that we have the most talented individuals for our team.
What we offer in this role
- A full-time position on our HR team
- Opportunity to work closely with the management team.
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues.
- Great compensation and rewards
- An exciting, challenging and fulfilling career.
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Determine and meet the company’s current staffing needs.
- Support in developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Provide sound analysis and advice to business heads on the selection process.
- Manage all candidate communication.
- Prepare hiring dashboards.
- Conduct in depth analysis on the selection process and use the insights to make improvements to the process.
- Identify and partner with recruitment agencies and job sites.
- Build strategic tie ups with reputed colleges for campus placement.
- Manage job postings on social media.
- Meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for hiring.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and ensure recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.) are conducted on time.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events.
- Manage other HR activities as required.
- Strong numerical and research skills.
- Passion for data analysis.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong EQ skills.
- Good Organization and reporting skills.
- A passion for building talented teams.
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Personal values that match our company values.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- A passion for developing employer branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media.
- Experience in data processing, excel, SQL, databases.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases