[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Architecture, and Construction , Category: Human Resources ]
Goodwill Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duty & responsibility
• Recruitment, management and resignation of local employees
• Assisting the manager in dealing with local government departments
• Applying for and obtaining company certificates and licenses
• Additional office jobs.
• Required to have minimum of bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
• More than 2 years of related experience is required
• Ability to drive a car
• Be proficient in standard office software such as Word and Excel
• Be good at communication, management, and problem-solving
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Please send your updated CV through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.