Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) is a State Corporation established through the Science and Technology (Amendment) Act of 1979, which has since been amended to Science, Technology and Innovation Act 2013. The 1979 Act established KEMRI as a National body responsible for carrying out health research in Kenya.
Read more about this company
Human Resource Management Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Location: Kisumu, Kisian
Duration: One (1) year with a possibility of extension
Reporting to: Senior Administrative Officer
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre for graduate employees. An officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning, Education, Public\Business Administration, Commerce(HR Option), Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Membership to Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Proficiency in computer application skills;and
- Must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Remuneration: Compensation at the stated grade is based on education level, relevant experience and demonstrated competency.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent through,email@example.com no later than 15th February,2021.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; WOMEN AND DISABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY TO RELEVANT AUTHORITY
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted