HR Manager Job, Latest HR Jobs,
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
The Overall Responsibility of the position shall include but not limited to leadership and management, curriculum implementation and learning management as well as administrative management.
Our Client in the Education sector is seeking to recruit a competent candidate responsible for the overall leadership and management of the HR function of the school. This is a key strategic role and impotent for the business success. The incumbent shall spear head policies and processors formulation to ensure that staff maintain the highest professional standards of Education that are measureable and sustainable in both short and long term periods.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor allover HR Strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Asses training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decisions support through HR Metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive in a busy work environment
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resource metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and database
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening/negotiations and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices.
- A member of IHRM
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision
- Honesty and Integrity as a value
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary and 3 referees (from previous employers) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by 16th February 2021. Only qualified candidates should apply