Creditville Limited is a fast-growing private equity company with strong presence in the Financial Services, Capital Market and Real Estate sectors of the economy. We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Human Resources Manager.
The ideal candidate will report to the Managing Director, provide strategic direction, execution and leadership for the human resource and office administration activities of the organization. Promote corporate values and shape a positive result-driven culture within the Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop, manage and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures across the organization
- Management of recruitment, selection, placement process and database.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to develop and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Development and execution of Talent Management initiatives that attracts and retains talent in the organization
- Develop initiatives to develop a professional and result-focused workforce and culture
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice people and culture strategies and programs that maximize the individual and organizational capability
- Coordinate and champion effective reward management system by ensuring strategic linkage between affordable compensation and employee performance
- Ensure effective communication of the organisation’s policies, procedures and information in a timely and clear manner across different media
- Oversee all office administration activities across all branches
- Oversee all issues relating to companywide fixed assets, including leased assets
- Provide oversight function for the Head Office facility planning and management
- Onboard and maintain relationship with vendors for all admin related activities
- Perform weekly facility maintenance check and requisition for office repairs
- Supervise cleaning and maintenance of all Company premises
- Maintain and regularly update the Company asset register
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and implementation.
- Ensure the Admin unit adheres to policies and regulations.
- First degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 7 years Human Resources and administration experience; 2 of which must have been at senior level
- Professional Certification is compulsory e.g., CIPM, HRCI, SHRM, CIPD etc.
- MBA/MSc Human Resource Management etc. are an added advantage
- Extensive experience in providing strategic leadership and influencing and leading change in complex organizations
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources Analytics and metrics
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
Job Competency Requirements:
- Business Acumen
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Human Resources Information Administration
- Planning & Organising
- Facility Management
- Fleet Management
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV quoting the role as the subject of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.