- February 18, 2021
- Feb. 26, 2021
- Full Time
- Human Resources, Hr Jobs
To provide strategic human resources management expertise and guidance to the company for the establishment of sound HR practices, in line with relevant legislation and HR best practices through the building of a high-performance culture.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Acts as the technical advisor to the Board on all HR management matters
• Participates and inputs in the formulation of the corporate strategy
• Ensures that the Board develops, implements and maintains a sound HR management system in line with its mandate
• Represents the Board in meetings and forums as assigned from time to time.
• Reviews staffing levels, carries out workload analysis and develops manpower plans and forecasts for based on inputs from department
• Manpower development and succession planning
• Develops HR policies, manuals, Terms & Conditions, employment contracts etc subject to approval by the Accounting Officer.
• Reviews job descriptions to ensure that they accurately reflect position responsibilities and accountabilities
• Develops and maintains accurate staff and HR records and statistics
• Industrial relations matters, and negotiates with relevant unions
• Ensures effective HR administration, record keeping and compliance with statutory requirements.
• Develops and manages the implementation of employee benefits and welfare schemes and services
• Manages the job evaluation system.
• Continuously assesses the company’s operating landscape and advises on any strategic changes that should be made to the operating model, structure, processes and policies to ensure compliance and sustainability.
Qualifications And Experience
A degree in Human Resources or any related field
Knowledge of Administration will be an added advantage
Must have a minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience, two (2) years of which must be at managerial level. Proficiency in Microsoft office, Microsoft access, and Belina Payroll Softwares.
How To Apply
Applications with detailed CV’s to be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com