Busy Minds Consult is an HR Consulting Firm specializing in talent sourcing and management. Supporting client across sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner / Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the Department of HR & Administration with overall responsibility of developing and managing the human resources functions of the organization
- Translate the organization strategy and goals into an HR strategy and providing leadership for HR management related learning and development
- Develop and implement Organisational Development strategies in alignment with organizational goals
- Manage general HR functions such as recruitment, staffing, performance management system, staff orientation, development and training, compensation and benefits administration
- Manage employee relations, conflict resolution, welfare, employee services and counselling
- Ensure proper maintenance of all personnel and HR related documents
- Ensure the best practice is implemented and all statutory/regulatory policy complied with
- Manage and coordinate organizational grievance system and disciplinary proceedings
- Admin Services – Overall management of the administrative function, including Fleet Management, Logistics, Facilities Management, Procurement, Health & Safety.
- Development of other Branches (Lease negotiations, renovation and refurbishment)
- Admin Policy Development – Fleet, procurement, facilities, other HSE to enable cost optimization and containment
- Ensure process mapping of all Admin & HR processes
- Managing general administration matters.
- MSc / MBA in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum of 4-10 years. 4 of which must be at Management Level.
- Payroll Management
- Team Leadership
- Performance Management
- Competency Development
- Training and Development including ITF Management
- Statutory Remittances.
N200,0000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.