Job Location – Kisii Region
Under the guidance of the Hospital Administrator and the direct supervision of the Human Resources Officer, the successful Intern shall provide support on the broader practices and initiatives of the HR unit.
- Perform general administrative tasks in HR under the supervision of the Human Resource Officer.
- Sorting and labelling files in the archives; creating a directory and full inventory of all the files in the archives.
- Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Management of employment contracts as guided by the organization’s policies.
- Drafting of Memos, letters and reports.
- Participate in handling employee grievances and other related matters.
- Handle inquiries in the HR office in promptly and courteously.
- Participate in disciplinary processes.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to apply
All qualified and interested candidates to send their CV’s and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
The Greenhouse, 1st Floor, Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 6016 – 00200 Nairobi – KENYA
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 19th February 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer”