EFTA Ltd is an award-winning Tanzanian finance company specialised in serving small and medium enterprises and farmers. We focus on equipment loans of up to USD 100,000, with no collateral except for the equipment itself.
EFTA is the first company in Tanzania seeking to employ financial leasing to boost employment levels in the country and bring business growth opportunities to the “missing middle”. Africa’s private sector is heavily made up of informal small enterprises who lack the formality and collateral requirements sought by commercial banks and therefore lack access to the finance they require to grow their businesses.
EFTA’s zero collateral requirement addresses one of the key constraints on small enterprise borrowing levels, allowing our customers to pursue more ambitious growth plans. We are head-quartered in Moshi and have offices across the country, serving entrepreneurs within a two-hour drive time of these offices.
Position: Human Resources Manager
Location: Moshi, Kilimanjaro
About the job
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices .
• Responsible for the full spectrum of HR and Admin functions, including recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, staff welfare and training
• Administer the monthly Payroll function and report to management and provide decision support HR metrics
• Work with line managers on staff job description, job scope, promotions and other HR matters
• Create, maintain performance appraisal system that allow staff to be properly evaluated regularly.
• Participate in the dissemination of Company vision, core values and staff communications
• Organise company events, company trips and other team building activities
• Manage HR budgets for training, staff salaries and other personnel expenses
• Facilitate training needs of all staff. Review training needs with line managers and apply for training grants
• Responsible for keeping the employee handbook as well as formulating the HR policies and procedures
• Handle internal and external auditor pertaining to HR areas
• Prepare succession planning and continuity with management
• Conduct orientation programs for new hires.
• Oversee the HR administration of payroll
• Be well versed with Labour Law and ensure correct procedures are followed
• Attend all CMA Cases
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
• 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
• Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
• Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
• Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
• Attention to detail and good judgement
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2406668437/