Our client, ALAF Limited, is the leading Building solutions provider in Tanzania, offering a wide range of Roofing products and Accessories including Light gauge Steel Trusses, Pipes, Hollow Sections, Aluminium-Zinc coated steel coil, Cold-rolled products, Structural steel products and Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings. ALAF focuses on providing customers with innovative solutions with a strong commitment to ethics and compliance and care for employees, communities and the environment. ALAF Limited is looking to recruit a dynamic, result oriented individual with a track record of successfully managing organisational change, high compliance with labour laws and leading a diverse team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing human capital, strategic and tactical plans, including talent, rewards and policy management. .
• Implement, monitor and report on human resources strategy, workforce plans, and HR budget;
• Lead the Talent Management Programme including Recruitment, On-boarding, Retention and Succession planning;
• Implementation of Learning and Development plans; and ensure consistent application of the Performance Management System;
• Advise management on remuneration strategies that are in-line with industry standards whilst promoting staff retention and motivation;
• Ensure compliance with ALAF’s Human Resources policies and procedures and with the Employment and Labour Relations legislations of the Country;
• Responsible for labour relations including Collective Bargaining, disciplinary process and staff welfare and
• Oversee administration related activities including facilities, fleet management, office supplies and security.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Organisation Psychology, Industrial and Labour Relations or equivalent.;
• Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage;
• 8 years’ experience in leading a medium sized organisation; experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
• Analytical, organised, and capable of making decisions
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: Click here to apply