- March 16, 2022
- March 21, 2022
- Admin, Office Support & Services Jobs
Receptionist/Bookings Clerk (Hyundai Kempton Park – Airport)
Duties And Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure that all jobs are closed timeously.
• To ensure that all jobs are costed according to the flat rate manual.
• Assist Service Advisors during peak times
• Take service bookings when needed mostly
• Manage diary efficiently ensuring correct hours are booked daily (bucket system)
• Correct planning to ensure that customer leave timeously during mornings
• Act as coordinator between service advisors and foreman.
• To insure booking sheet is up to date and neat.
• To be friendly and help full to all customers and give the correct information to all customers.
• To obtain authorization from service plan and fleet company’s in time and accurate
• Keeping filling up to date
• Send debtors invoices timeously Receptionist/Switchboard Operator
• To ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner
• To ensure customers comfort in the reception area
• To manage the switchboard i.e. transferring calls, taking messages etc
• To control any machinery / lighting, etc. so as to maintain reception displays but to limit unwarranted wastage
• To assist in managing the cleaners and ensuring that the front desk and dealership is kept up to date at all times
• To assist in managing junior staff who may work in the reception area from time to time
• To ensure all weekly / monthly reports required by the Dealer Principal / Accountants are completed promptly
• To assist with general administration duties
* Please note that preference will be given to Equity candidates in line with the Companies transformation targets.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience * 3-4 years experience in the same or similar role
Skills and Personal Attributes
– 2-3 years experience in the same or similar role
How To Apply
To apply click on the view more information button below.