- Ensures that all new complaints are logged, and complaints reference numbers are created on Complaints Management Resolution System (CMRS).
- Make sure all new complaints are allocated timeously to the complaint’s specialists.
- Daily ensure that all the complaints on all CRC mailboxes are allocated.
- Ensure that complaints are allocated evenly/equally among the complaint’s specialists.
- Make sure that the contents of the complaint are read thoroughly so that it can be send to the correct specialists.
- Ensure that when allocating complaints, the CRC Mailbox is copied for record keeping of all complaints received and allocated with a reference number.
- Correct data to be loaded on CMRS so that the MIS report and dashboard have accurate information.
- Call customers for clarity when not sure what the complaint is all about so that is allocated and resolved within the SLA.
- All complaints to be allocated daily within the SLA.
- Allocate complaints logged on/received on:
- Embedded mailbox
- SBIS Complaints mailbox
- Insurance Executive mailbox
- Hello peter complaints
- Hello Peter response time
- Hello Peter reviews acknowledgement on 100%
- Social media complaints
- SILOmbuds complaints mailbox
- Ensure timeous allocation of complaints to avoid escalations.
- Executive complaints to be prioritised.
- Ensure timeous and accurate allocation of complaints.
- Ensure process and procedures are in place to ensure compliance
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 essential
- Insurance qualification advantageous
- 1 – 2 year Short Term Insurance experience
- Customer 1st system
- Understanding of the business process and procedures
- Extensive computer skills
- Decision making skills
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Time & Priority Management
- Good Business letter writing
- English Writing Fundamentals
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za