Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Apata & Ascott aims at striking the perfect balance between organizational objectives and individual career aspirations to bring about a perfect fit between the organization and its human resources. We help create and manage change in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Designer
Location: Ketu-Alapere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
- The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Create timeline and set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with constructors and other installers to supervise work in progress to ensure client’s satisfaction.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Minimum of HND in Interior Design or related field.
- Proven working experience in designing interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.