Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Provides the University with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance
- Minimum of a good Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent from a recognized University Possession of a professionally recognized Accounting and Finance qualifications such as ANAN, ICAN, CPA and ACCA, among others
- Ten (10) years of cognate experience, six (6) years of which should be in a University environment
- Must have reached the position of Principal Internal Auditor and has served waiting period for Chief Internal Auditor
- Competent in relevant computer/ ICT and other Accounting and Finance packages
- Possession of relevant higher degrees or postgraduate professional qualifications in the appropriate fields (Accounting, Finance, etc.) will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letter, CV, vision statement (where applicable) and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document (PDF Format). The PDF documents should be titled their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Job Title)
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.