- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Duties and Responsibilities
- undertaking audit assignments in line with the approved audit work plan to confirm the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control;
- performing substantive and compliance testing of accountable records and
- documents and prepare working papers;
- providing input in preparation of audit reports for audit engagements executed;
- evaluating progress and effectiveness of action taken to implement audit
- recommendations received from internal and external audits.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Accounting; Finance;
- Commerce (Accounting option), Commerce (Finance option), Business
- Administration (Accounting option); or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) or Part III of Certified Public Accountants
- (CPA) Examination or Part III of the Association of Certified Chartered
- Accountants (ACCA) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
- (ICPAK), Member of Institute of Internal Auditors or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Soft copy applications:
- Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e– mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
- The application should reach the Director General/CEO not later than TUESDAY 29TH MARCH 2022 AT 5.00PM
- The application should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are also REQUIRED to fill the attached job application summary template and
- submit in soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with their application. An example has been attached for your guidance. Kindly replace the sample with your information. (THE EXCEL SUMMARY IS COMPULSORY).
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce academic certificates and testimonials as indicated on their CVs and job application summary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be expected to produce valid copies
of clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview
in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
Valid self–declaration forms from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission specific to
Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued
not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.