Internal Auditor II
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics , Category: accounting & Finance ]
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2022/2023-2026/2027) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations as well as improvement of its internal operations and human capital management. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified
• Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below as follows: –
Minimum Entry Qualification And Working Experience:
• Holder of Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance Management
• Holder of CPA(T)and registered with NBAA
• Sound computer application skills will be an added advantage.
• Working in aviation industry is an added advantage
• Direct appointment requires holder of Relevant Certificate with at least three years’ work experience in Internal and External Auditing
• CFE/CIA/CISA Certifications is an added advantage
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Identify and review all required information and document all controls and risks for internal audit planning
• Develops and execute audit programs as assigned by assignment team leaders
• Conducts audit to appraise the adequacy and use of financial, accounting and operating controls on each assigned engagement
• Conducts special investigations as assigned by Chief Internal Auditor/ other relevant authorities
• Prepares audit reports
• Document all audit working papers as per laid down guidelines on every audit engagement in the permanent and current files
• Participate on preparation of Annual Internal Audit plan
• Follow up on Audit recommendations
• Assists in the preparation of annual budget for the unit
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
• Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and
• Incentive Scheme.
Mode Of Application For All Applicants:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter fo consideration of the application attached with the following:
• A curriculum vitae(CV),
• Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
• Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
• Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
• Managing Director & CEO,
• Air Tanzania Company Limited,
• P.O. Box 543,
• DAR ES SALAAM.
• The deadline for submitting the application is 04 August 2022.