Internal Sales Consultant
Sales and Marketing, Gauteng Tshwane (Pretoria)
Market related – Market related
Our client, one of the largest independent manufacturers of aluminium products is looking for a strong Internal Sales Consultant in the Pretoria area.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Competency in Microsoft office.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ of experience in internal sales in the construction industry.
- Strong people and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven sales track record.
- Maintain and build good customer and supplier relationships.
- Provide support to the sales team and customers during the sales process.
- Always liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- Source new products and suppliers.
- Manage sales from beginning to end, generate leads and close deals.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Promote new ranges to customers.
- Processing orders.
- Data capturing.
- Ensure your product knowledge is always up to date to assist customers/place new orders.
- Sales admin duties.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 20 February 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 28 February 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.
Vacancy Type: Permanent