[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Tanzania Investment and Consultant Group Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 September 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main purpose of the job:
• To provide technical support in research, documentation and dissemination of information to staff of TICGL.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support TICGL to establish effective research, documentation and information dissemination systems.
• Document and disseminate on-going research findings
• Provide support to staff in building in-house research
• Conduct research and write papers on varied subjects for the use of the Committees.
• Organize and catalogue the work and output.
• Provide service to Standing Committees as and when necessary.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Social sciences or related fields.
• Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience in the field of research in a busy and reputable organization.
Skills and Competencies
• The ideal candidate should have good interpersonal, communication, research and report writing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send CV only to:
Before: Tuesday, September 06, 2022