- Company: Space and Style
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002, steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions. It is through the strength of our products that we have the potential to be market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region. OUR VISION Our vision is to revolutionarize the building and construction industry in the region and to be a market leader in the pioneer of innovative specialized building product concepts. OUR OBJECTIVE To partner with builders and suppliers in the provision of specialized building material solutions MISSION: To offer high quality affordable environmental friendly building materials and superior customer service VALUES AND BELIEFS At the heart of our company is our belief in integrity and professional practice
(Weighbridge operation is an added advantage)
- Operate the weighbridge; ensure accuracy in recording the weight of goods and ensure the net weight of goods tallies with that of dispatched/incoming goods.
- Ensure inventory numbers are accurate and in sync with the ERP.
- To ensure all products have minimum stock reorder levels.
- Stock management; ensure products are dispatched (weight and total count) as per invoice and recorded in the ERP.
- Supervise the stores and ensure all internal dispatch and warehousing procedures are followed.
- Give insights on weighbridge reports; variances, root cause analysis and action plans for the whole business(procurement, warehousing and manufacturing)
Skills and Education:
- You can execute the above mentioned responsibilities once hired.
- Minimum education CPA.
- Analytical – able to analyze stock data and provide insights.
- Result oriented – able to execute tasks end to end and deliver on timelines without giving excuses.
- Experience or deep understanding of accounting in a manufacturing company will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Send your CV and application letter to
State the SUBJECT as Inventory Accountant
In the BODY of the EMAIL please state your CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY.
Your application letter should only state the initiatives you can bring to a newly setup weighbridge and the insights we can derive from such reports from an accounting/finance and manufacturing perspective.
screening is on a rolling basis so you may get a cool as soon as your application is submitted.
Closing Date : 3rd December, 2020