Chartwell Securities Limited is a company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
N70,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.