IT & Development Assistant
Reporting to Operations Director, the ITF’s IT & Development Assistant leads the organization’s process to chart its course in Youth Development. He/she is responsible for the technological direction of the organization.
· Design the Organization’s publications;
· Offer help desk support to workmates;
· Contribute to any technological issues when called upon;
· Conduct regular hardware maintenance;
· Design system applications to be used in the organization;
· Manage information system and communications network;
· Design & Direct the strategic plans for the ICT development of the organization;
· Keep informed of the emerging trends in ICT for youth development and non-profit organizations.
- At least second year university/college student in ICT course.
- Good organizational skills, including ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness and capacity to volunteer.
- Have passion and commitment for youth development.
Although ITF Volunteer staff enjoy limitless opportunities, ITF does NOT provide any kind of compensation. ITF staff operate on full-time volunteer basis for a minimum of 6 months. Volunteers are responsible for all basic expenses such as home – office transportation, accommodation etc. ITF ONLY provides direct operational expenses such as staff transportation to meetings outside the office, field visit operations etc.
How to Apply
Complete this application form : http://www.itfsecretariat.org/Volunteer.php
For any queries get in touch through email@example.com, Tel: +254770306839, @ITFSecretariat on Twitter & Facebook.