Fosad Consulting, LLC is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Provide IT support to departments and teams
- Routine maintenance on all systems (internet and telephony) on a regularly scheduled basis
- Upgrades as required to ensure smooth workflow
- Troubleshooting as dictated by priority needs
- Provide advice on best practices and quick fixes
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of project(s)
- Proactive resolution of potential issues
- Adherence to budget, schedule and standards to be met
- Furnish IT solutions (internet, telephony, hardware and software) in accordance with company budget, timeframe, policies, protocols and procedures
- Provide regular and timely feedback, escalating problems and proffering solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Computer Science, MIS or similar. Coursework for either degree can include computer engineering, programming, networking, mathematics or database management.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT hands-on work experience.
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
- Familiarity with PBX, IP telephony, call center management
- Excellent PC hardware hands-on experience
- Ability to perform hands-on tasks (wiring etc..)
- Familiarity with common windows operating systems (7,8,10, 2012)
- Hands-on experience with MS Active directory, client and server sides
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Familiarity with online helpdesk systems
- Familiarity with project management systems
- Ability to work with complex information
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible attitude to work
- Confidence to lead own work stream
- Result and service orientation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Detail-Oriented and learning ability
- Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.
N720,000 – N864,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IT Support”.