• Developing growth strategies and plans.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
• Work closely with the operations team and achieving client’s vision.
• Increasing client base, at least 2 new clients per month either project or retainer basis.
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
• Writing business proposals (marketing campaigns , BTL strategies and proposals)
• Be able to do budgets and negotiate with stakeholders.
• Contacting/Generating leads of potential clients to establish rapport and arranging for meetings.
• Attending client meetings and presenting proposals
• Initiate brainstorming meetings with team and coming up with creative directions for proposals.
• Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 2 Years working experience
• Marketing Agencies, Experiential Agency will be an added advantage
Deputy & Sustainability Lead job at CVPeople Tanzania
• Overseeing all aspects of plantation management, particularly in regards to the vanilla crop and other intercropped species (e.g., banana, tutor trees, etc)
• Supporting the regional farmer out-grower program management (covering Kilimanjaro, Mbeya, Kagera, Morogoro, Arusha, Tanga, and any other future operating regions), including supervising the relevant staff and related contractors (e.g., field officers, procurement agents, farmer champions, pollinators, Vanilla Centres of Excellence, etc), ensuring cost-effective procurement of vanilla and other raw/input materials, and achieving targets(as set and approved by the board)
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders, e.g., government officials, farmer associations and processing groups, regulatory bodies (e.g., NEMC, Village/Ward/District Councils, OSHA, Fire Department, TPRI, TFRI, etc.), commercial partners,
• Ensuring donor policies, procedures and record keeping are followed, and provide inputs to donor reports as needed
• For plantation and farmer out-grower topics, preparing for and following up on meetings of the Board of Directors and third parties;
• Assisting in the preparation of general paper work for submission to government entities, parastatal organizations, investors, donors and other parties
• Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Agronomy, Rural Development, or Agricultural Sciences, with a Master’s degree preferable
• At least 6 years of experience in a managerial position, ideally with frequent interactions with executives, board members and/or investors
• At least 3 years of experience in plantation and out grower-based value chain management
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, able to relate to multiple foreign cultures, and manage people effectively in difficult circumstances
• Ability to negotiate effectively with 3rd parties, including government officials, contractors and farmer groups, following correct policies and procedures