• Bachelor degree in social work, community development, mass communication or any related field – Strong communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
• Passion, committed, positive attitude, critical thinking, and self-directed.
• Aged between 21-24 years (female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply),
• Fluent in writing and speaking English
• Passionate about youth issues specifically Sexual and reproductive health and rights and Economic empowerment
• Passionate about media and communication
• Design, coordination and implementation of the project
• Undertake research and analysis to support the development of the key projects
• Manage and oversee particular aspects of projects implementation including developing and monitoring projects plans.
• Coordinating resources and monitoring budgets to ensure successful milestone are met
• Prepare a range of project-related documents for key stakeholders as required, including status updates, reports and discussion papers to manage the flow of information
Finance Officer job at Mema Tanzania
• Bachelor degree in finance, account or any related field.
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency with accounting softwares, MS Excel, Ms Word.
• Passion, committed, positive attitude, critical thinking and problem solving skills and self-directed.
• Aged between 23 – 25 years (female candidates are strongly advised to apply)
• Fluent in speaking and writing English.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets -Managing records and receipts -Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions -Preparing balance sheets – Assisting in the development of income generating projects
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Send Your Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: Call/WhatsApp 0763380943