VSc Solutions is a leading provider of supply chain technology and consulting solutions to emerging markets across the globe. We provide custom solutions that are scalable to any industry and any supply chain environment with the key focus on delivering profits and enhancing competitive advantage. We believe in creating long term partnerships with our client…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
As a specialist in the field of accounting you help maintain the success of our customers by ensuring the accurate data capturing and processing of information and confidentiality of our clients financial and business information. Your passion to lead teams to deliver results while motivating and inspiring individuals to grow and be the best they can be.
The day-to-day responsibilities associated with the job are:
- Plan and schedule client monthly data processing tasks.
- Coordinate with clients about monthly data practices.
- Accurately processing of routine and non-routine transactions on accounting systems.
- Schedule and plan monthly accounting processing.
- Preparation and finalisation of cashbooks, journals, intercompany transactions, accrual, trial balances, reconciliations, and registers.
- Processing of Debtors and Creditors invoices.
- Ability to critically analyse accounting data.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, adhoc and year end reporting.
- Assist with other accounting projects and functions to support colleagues.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years experience in an accountant role.
- Candidate should be bilingual – English and Afrikaans.
- Relevant Accounting Degree/Diploma.
- Computer literate – working knowledge of SAGE Pastel and MS Office.
- Strong administration skills.
- Taking ownership of work and ability to function well in a high-pressure environment.
- Attention to detail and presenting work in an orderly and logical manner.
- Team player and good with people skills and ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Own reliable transport.
- SARS Accounting processes and procedures.
- SAGE Payroll processes and procedures.
- Workmans Compensation processes and procedures.
- VAT201, EMP201, EMP501