Our client in the ICT industy is currently looking to hire a Junior Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing technical support to customers and within the company
- Diagnosing and repairing of computers, printers, tablets, and other ICT equipment’s
- Installing and Configuring hardware, software, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, ICT or its equivalent
- Experience as an IT Technician or relevant position
- Good understanding of diverse computer systems, networks, security and emerging technologies
- Ability to quickly acquire technical knowledge and complete certifications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Certifications: EITHER MCSE/A, CCNA OR a technical certification in at least ONE of
- the following technologies HPE Servers, Firewalls (Sophos, Palo Alto, FortiGate), Cloud
- Knowledge or Certification of Linux/Virtualization would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org