A growing Strategic Management Firm is seeking to hire a Junior Project Coordinator who will oversee coordinating and supporting internal resources for the flawless execution of projects and events. This role will be a remote position with occasional in office meetings. Candidates must have uncapped fibre & laptop and be able to get to meetings in JHB a few times a month.
To be successful as a Junior Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be
competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal,
written, and presentation skills. You will need to have a creative and agile mindset.
- Minimum level of education: Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work
- Project Management qualification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience as a Project Coordinator/Social media/Office administration or similar.
- Minimum 1-year relevant Industry Experience or similar.
- Drivers Licence
- Writing Skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social Media experience
- Event Management experience
The ability to work within a team and to deliver against common goal.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability as well as being a fast learner.
- A technical aptitude is essential.
- Action oriented, showing initiative.
- Good attention to detail and strong admin and creative and social media management
- The ability to communicate clearly internally and externally.
- Be adaptable – Flexible, open minded and a good agile fit