- Kwazulu Natal
- July 29, 2022
- Aug. 2, 2022
- Admin, Office Support & Services Jobs
Nando’s is looking for a Junior Restaurant Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
– To ensure correct and effective financial administration according to Nando’s policies &procedures on a daily basis.
– To assist in controlling expenditure and in achieving expected gross profit margins (stock control, waste management, pilferage, etc)
– To assist in taking corrective actions necessary to improve business performance indicators (Sales: Year on Year & Actual vs. Budget; Gross Profit; Ticket Average; Customer Count; Menu mix; Day parts; Complaints; Labour Turnover; Payroll vs. Turnover) on a daily basis.
– To monitor performance against set daily targets (Turnover, Ticket Average; Customer Count).
– To ensure efficient stock control management for the restaurant on a daily basis.
– To perform daily compliance checks with regards to Health & Safety, Repairs & Maintenance, Cleaning &; Hygiene, and escalate any problems to the Restaurant Manager.
– To assist in developing the corrective action plan and facilitating actions necessary to improve internal and external audit results.
– To communicate and ensure compliance to the Nando’s operational standards and operating requirements.
– To assist in developing and monitoring rostering on a weekly basis to ensure sufficient people capacity to meet the business requirements.
– To ensure adherence to opening and closing procedures.
– To assist with recruitment, induction and training of all new staff according to Nando’s policies and procedures to proactively meet the needs of the business.
– To complete and check the attendance register.
– To assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring adherence to the disciplinary code.
– To escalate poor performance where necessary and provide continuous feedback to staff and Restaurant Manager.
– To assist in ensuring that all staff are signed-off on the relevant training material and procedures on an on-going basis.
– To assist with communication and execution of all national, regional and local marketing campaigns and initiatives.
– To respond to customer complaints in accordance with the Nando’s policies and procedures.
– To assist in developing the corrective action plan and facilitating actions necessary to improve results of the mystery shopper report.
– To assist with the execution of the local marketing plan to promote sales and increase customer base.
– To fulfil the responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager in his/her absence.
Qualifications And Experience
Matric with at least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
Experience in Microsoft office Attention to detail and accuracy Ability to manage a group of people
Excellent communicaotin skills
Excellent knowledge of restaurant operations
Applicants who have more than 3 years restaurant management experience.
Applicants who are in possession of a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle.
How To Apply
To apply click on the view more information button below