One of our Nomad Now clients is seeking a junior social media co-ordinator with at least one years’ experience as a social media co-ordinator or similar role.
- At least one year of experience as a social media co-ordinator or in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Conceptualise and write monthly content plans across social media platforms in line with social strategy, consumer insights and brand tone of voice
- Develop fresh creative ideas in line with social media and content trends
- Devise agile tactical executions based on breaking news and trending topics
- Attend brand events and create real-time social media posts as and when required
- Publish daily content posts in accordance with monthly plans
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/bizcommunitysignup. Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.