|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Junior Social Media|
|Company:||Scout PR & Social Media|
We are looking for a dynamic junior social media manager with a passion for lifestyle to join our team. Confidence, a great attitude, personal style and a love for people are essential, but responsibility and the ability to deliver are key.
With guidance from the relevant account director, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the account director/s. This role will include:
- Following up any requests made pertaining to social media communication
- Issuing accurate contact/status reports and monthly analytics reports
- Constantly seeking fresh ideas and angles and discussing these with the team.
- Maintaining up-to-date channels
- Social and digital media implementation.
- Generally act in a manner and with an attitude befitting the culture and status of the business.
- Attend client functions as and when required.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with all members of the team.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong social media management across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Knowledge of paid social media promotions
A motivational letter is required along with contactable references. Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements above and below. Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. This position starts no later than 1 January 2021 (or sooner).
- Diploma or degree in communications and/or public relations and/or digital media and/or media studies
- Relevant experience within a media or public relations agency is not essential, but preferred.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Own transport (and valid driver’s license) required
- Social media skills ( see above)
- Own laptop computer and smartphone are essentials