Position: Key Account Manager-Carrefour
- To deliver quarterly and annual Sales KPI for assigned customers.
- To increase brand share in assigned region / customers by building excellent business relationship with customers via solution selling profitably.
- Manage and deliver the perfect store metrics across assigned customers.
- Plan, manage and execute effective, profitable promotions across assigned customers.
- Develop annual and monthly customer account plan for assigned accounts according to Unilever strategy to ensure turnover, volume, distribution, and gross margin target are met.
- Implement agreed business development strategies for assigned accounts
- Effectively manage trading terms and monitor growth plan.
- Gain insight & understanding into chain operators and leverage these commercial insights with channel marketing to create sustainable profitable business for both parties.
- Drive Solution / Concept selling via Ideation sessions and manage entire process from initial stage to launch stage.
- Negotiate on price with customer to ensure the total volume and profit target are met.
- Regularly conduct customer business review.
- Build up strong relationship with customers by high quality services and solutions.
- Co-ordinate with internal business support from CCDs, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance and related functions in order to ensure smooth and efficient operations to support the business growth plan.
- Implement other activity as directed by Line Manager.
- Strong Account Management experience
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical Skills
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, with minimum 2 year in key account management of international accounts (Carrefour, Game, Shoprite etc)
- Well versed with MS office applications
- P&L understanding and management
- Preferably with experience and knowledge in Home & Personal Care and Foods & Refreshments
How to apply
Women and people living with a disability encouraged to apply.