CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
Read more about this company
Knowledge Manager – Delivery
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldEducation / Teaching
Are you a bright, energetic and curious type, who wants to make a difference in this world? As the Delivery Productivity and Training Specialist at CloudFactory, you will be based anywhere in the world, as part of our global team with operations in the US, UK, Nepal and Kenya.
You’ll do the important work of enabling the productivity of our global Delivery team with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful. This is a role for a person who is passionate about both people and technology and a student of the profession of training with a strong desire to “grow like bamboo” in your career with us.
- Own the documentation of Delivery processes and policies
- Own the Delivery Knowledge Base – ensuring all contents are up-to-date and standardized to represent Delivery as a united function.
- Promote knowledge capture and reuse through operational and business processes
- Facilitate Knowledge Management strategic planning and knowledge transfer sessions
- Plan, develop, stand up, support, and promote collaborative tools and techniques such as communities of practice to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Help disseminate information about the Delivery organization’s knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization,
- Coordinate and deliver training to new and existing team members on essential knowledge and skills with a focus on our product, delivery and sales processes, and industry expertise.
- Partner with L&D team to build Delivery specific onboarding programs for new Team Lead hires.
- Monitor, track and record the progress and completion of training to ensure team members are properly equipped to perform successfully in their roles.
- Build job profiles for different roles within Delivery and work closely with the Talent Business Partner to support any operational priorities within the organization.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in training, project management and customer-facing responsibilities
- Proven track record of building knowledge management/ retention systems and processes
- Proficient (and able to quickly learn new skills) in Google Suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize several competing priorities and projects effectively
- Ability to assess the impact of new products or processes on existing teams and procedures
- Ability to make appropriate recommendations for solutions to business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and training skills with groups of various sizes and skill levels
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
- International work/life experience or passion is a plus
- You believe that you can get a little bit better each day
- You value being part of something bigger than yourself
- You build trusting relationships with co-workers
- You like to work hard to pursue your passions
- You are very organized and like to be involved in details of things
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical