GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Contract Performance Manager
Ref Id: R3543528
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Level: Mid Career
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Job Description Summary
- Project Management/ Planning/ Coordinating activities typically in the context of services project to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction. Responsible for departmental operations planning/execution or is focused on execution of professional activities within a technical discipline. Functions with some autonomy but guided by established policies or review of end results.
- The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
Roles and Responsibilities
- All contract performance related activities , typically tied to a customer site. Perform in the role as the interface between the customer and GE, managing the transfer of information and requests.
- Assure timely resolution of issues and keep the customer advised of the progress of the project, and negotiate changes and variations and solutions to any issue arising. Responsible for adherence to contract service, operations, and performance specifications, as well as financial & technical metrics specific to contract. Perform contract administration functions on assigned proposals / contracts with minimal supervision · Provide support to manager and senior contracts personnel on assigned contracts Function as the liaison for the customer on contract matters
- Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated plant issues with technical variety and/or interdependency. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- This role requires advanced experience in the Services & Contract Performance Management (CPM).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with at least 3 years of experience in project management and/or gas turbine operations.
- Knowledge of gas turbine operations and maintenance. Familiarity with gas turbine frame GT13E2 is a strong advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to document, plan, and execute gas turbine solutions. Established project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and people management capability
- Strong management of multiple stakeholders
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA.
- For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.