Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through an extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Reconciliation Team
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
- As the Lead of the Reconciliation Team, you will lead a small team of Reconciliation Officers responsible for helping our fintech team reconcile transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Act as the functional lead of day-to-day operations for the reconciliation team.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely deliverables in accordance with procedures, policy guidance and applicable regulations.
- Investigate complex account transactions and reconcile to identify and minimize risk.
- Analyse financial data and trace discrepancies.
- Process, verify, and reconcile high volume transactions of complex nature.
- Execute and review the reconciliation of balance sheet and bank accounts ensuring that cash amounts in a company’s accounting ledgers agree with bank balances.
- Responsible for reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Resolve financial dispute and settlement complaints raised by the customers and sales team.
- Manage general ledger reconciliations.
- Manage account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
- Perform daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data.
- Ensure wrong postings of transactions are reversed.
- Should have a B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Statistics or relevant field.
- Must have previous experience leading a team of Reconciliation Specialists.
- Minimum 4 years’ previous experience as a Reconciliation Specialist in a Financial Organizations.
- Previous experience in the Fintech Industry is a strong advantage.
- Understanding of Excel with respect to data manipulation, Vlookup, Text to column, Use of String and Concatenate, advance Filters is a must.
- Must have strong numerical skills.
- Must be Computer proficient, especially in the use of MS Excel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online