Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Lecturer II – Philosophy
- Develops course materials and contents, facilitates meaningful discussions, attends conferences, consulting with other academics and professionals, supervising graduate students and being an active member of the University.
- Candidate should possess a First Degree (not below Second Class)
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree
- PhD degree in relevant field
- Candidate should have teaching and research experience in a recognized National or International University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Candidate must have attained Lecturer II position as at date of application.
- Recognised publications will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional organization is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letter, CV, vision statement (where applicable) and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document (PDF Format). The PDF documents should be titled their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Job Title)
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.