- February 24, 2021
- March 3, 2021
- Full Time
- Education & Teaching Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill full time Academic positions which have arisen in the Faculty of Management and Entrepreneurial Sciences at the Women’s University in Africa Harare Campus
Duties And Responsibilities
• Teaching courses in respective programmes (listed against person specifications below) and supervising students’ research work;
• Carrying out research, and producing publications.
• Delivering seminars, tutorials, field work and facilitating e-learning;
• Assisting in the development of curriculum and learning materials for respective programmes;
• Assessing student coursework, setting and marking examinations;
• Undertaking administrative tasks related to the departments, such as student selections for admissions, induction programmes and involvement in Faculty Boards and Committees as may be required.
Qualifications And Experience
• MSc in Strategic management/ Business Leadership
• PhD in Strategic Management/ Business Leadership
• At least 2 years lecturing experience in a tertiary institution.
How To Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applicants should submit six copies of applications, curriculum vitae, giving full personal details, certified proof of qualifications, employment history and experience, present salary, and names and contact details of three referees to:
Deputy Registrar (Human Resources) Or Hand deliver at Women’s University in Africa
Women’s University in Africa Number 549 Arcturus Road Greendale
P.O Box GD 32 Greendale Harare