BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for coordinating Induction and Lectures for students throughout the session. This role will serve as mentor for students as well.
- Develop engaging and current case studies for students throughout the session, including choosing the reading material, creating assignments and arranging a syllabus.
- Develop curriculum for the courses.
- Coordinate external Lecturers for students throughout the session.
- Remain current in the field of study through regular research, attendance at conferences and publishing in peer-reviewed journals and similar places.
- Conduct office hours on a regular basis to provide time for students to come and talk with you about their grades, assignments and other issues.
- Develop and maintain students’ databases.
- Mentor students throughout the sessions, and assist them in their pursuit of their degree, such as providing academic and career advice.
- Review assignments and ensure that all students remain in compliance with the school’s/OTHM’s policy on academic integrity, including checking for any cheating and/or plagiarism.
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues within the department and throughout the institution for an enhanced learning environment that values interdisciplinary study.
- Participate in professional and collegiate organizations, including as a committee member, to remain abreast of all emerging developments.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- MBA in a relevant field
- 5-7 years’ experience lecturing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Power Point
- Experience of delivering high-quality customer services, with the demonstration of a strong understanding of how to respond to differing stakeholders’ needs.
- Experience of developing good working relationships (e.g. partnerships) with colleagues from different parts of a company, showing understanding of the interdependencies that affect the work of other staff/teams in the organization.
- Must be able to develop curriculum based on school policy.
- Active member of a relevant professional organization
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, or a related discipline required
- MBA is a compulsory requirement
- 4-6 years’ experience developing curriculum
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in curriculum design, adult learning principles, and effective assessment strategies
- Knowledge of digital learning tools and the ability to select teaching methods appropriate for industry and audience
- Experience working with subject matter experts (SME) to develop accurate, relevant content, including demonstrated facilitation skills
- Strong written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to receive and incorporate feedback into course material from program leads, subject matter experts, students, and instructors
- Knowledge of copyright and trademark rules for writing and delivering content and graphics
- Excellent computer skills including experience with computer-based training software and current e-Learning tools and Management Systems, Adobe Illustrator, etc. as well as Microsoft Office products
- Strong ability to manage, prioritize, and organize multiple tasks
- Ability to reliably meet project deadlines
- Proactive, collaborative, and flexible.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.