Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Law Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Intern (Corper)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Conduct periodic research as required by the principal consultant.
- Review company paperwork, particularly contracts, and draft business documents
- Assisting attorneys with projects.
- Taking part in client interviews and drafting a report for a specific period of time.
- Implementing and improving upon administrative processes for efficiency
- Learning about daily affairs in the legal field
- Protect and assist in the best interests of the business
- Effectively manage and maintain healthy and profitable relationships with all existing Clients of the Company, resolving all issues in a timely and profitable manner
- Subject to the Company’s Training Policy, attend and undertake trainings in any area that will be of benefit to your professional advancement.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance, ensuring you create time from your busy schedule to attend to the most meaningful relationships in your life.
- Constantly update yourself on all areas of business development, legal practice and ancillary disciplines, including acquiring new skills and expertise valuable to yourself and the Company.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Law
- Male preferably
- Must be data driven and very good in research
- Excellent communications skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.