Senior Legal Officer Job, Latest Legal Jobs,
GRADE 13 MSU/ADM/LD/01/21,
- A Master’s degree in Law (LLM) with at least five (5) years relevant post admission experience, two (2) of which must be in a managerial position OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized Institution with at least seven (7) years relevant post admission work experience in a reputable organization, two (2) of which must be in a managerial position.
- A postgraduate diploma in law from Kenya School of Law.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Current Law Practicing Certificate.
- Registered member of the Law Society of Kenya.
- Certified Public Secretary.
- Trained in Corporate Governance.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Demonstrated litigation skills, research skills and legal administrative skills, minute writing and report writing.
Terms Of Service
The terms of service for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
How To Apply
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached as a running PDF to the email application.
The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An online application to be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be sent on or before 6th April, 2021 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P.O. BOX 333 – 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.