Living Faith Church – Our Mandate for ministry was received from the LORD Himself, in an 18 hour vision. During this vision, a commission was received from the LORD to liberate mankind in all facets of human existence, to restore broken destinies, to bring healing to the infirmed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Litigation and Court Matters
- Real Estate Title Documentation and data management.
- Legal Administration including agreements, maintaining and updating the Legal Department database
- To provide legal opinion on any legal document from External Solicitors and other external entities that deal with the department.
- To treat legal correspondences.
- To research and update on contemporary legal issues as are beneficial to operations of the Department.
- To do any other function as may be directed by the Director, Legal from time to time.
- First Degree in Law
- Must have qualified graduation or post – graduation in Law (LLB or LLM).
- Must be called to Nigeria Bar.
- Minimum of 2 years cognitive work experience of Legal works in any court or law firm.
- 25 – 35 years.
- In-depth Knowledge of Nigerian Law
- Drafting skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention for details
- Administrative / organization skills
- Analytical & logical reasoning skill
- Excellent Team working abilities.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online