Salary: ksh. 38,270 x 1,470- 39,740 x 1,520- 41,260 x 1,710- 42,970 x 1,920- 44,890 x 2,000- 46,890 x 2,110 – 49,000 x 2,170 – 51,170 p.m,
This is the entry grade for Legal Officers. Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- facilitating service of legal documents;
- collecting, circulating and filing published bills and subsidiary legislation;
- filing court documents and any other legal documents;
- organizing the Legal Department Registry;
- drafting legal documents under the supervision of the Head of department; and
- providing any other legal services that may be required by the County Assembly, the Committees, the Speaker, CASB, the Clerk and the Assembly Service.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelors of Law degree from recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Important Information To All Applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments: –
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, professional registrations.
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and D.C.I.
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealedenvelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Trans Nzoia County Assembly Service Board
P.O. Box 4221, 30200
All applications should reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board of Trans-Nzoia at County Assembly building on or before 22nd February 2021 before 1700hrs.
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.