CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF NAKURU
P.O.BOX 938 – 20100 Nakuru – Kenya,
Tel: 254-051-2211634/5, 0721-492544
Fax: 254-051-2212903 or 2212844
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Legal Office wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Legal Officer with an experience in a busy law firm.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
- Carrying out research for the legal office.
- Prepare reports for cases as well as conduct interviews with potential witnesses.
- Evaluate, prepare, and edit confidential information ensuring the information is comprehensive, precise and qualitative.
- Open case files and assemble case documents, evidence, information from clients and witness statements for each case.
- Offer administrative, clerical support and maintain excellent records and filling system.
- Must be an advocate of the high court of Kenya.
- Must have a current practicing certificate.
- 3 years experience working in a law firm.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications ( soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– email@example.com so as to be received by 19th February 2021. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer
OUR MISSION: “To Evangelize through pastoral and Human development”