The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for various positions. The application letter should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of all academic certificates. Furthermore, the applicant must submit a signed current Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and other Testimonials. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist in conducting Veterinary services,
• To assist in practical demonstrations to students and livestock keepers,
• To assist in instructing students in practical’s,
• To assist Students in conducting research and/or survey;
• To assist in collecting animal samples for diagnostic purposes;
• To assist in formulation of animal feeds;
• To assist in maintaining quality of animal feeds; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Animal Science, Livestock Science, Animal Health or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution and must have experience of not less than one year in insemination.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,