- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
The mission of the Learning and Development Team is ttake the IRC’s people tthe next level. The team is responsible for improving the productivity of IRC staff by providing tools, processes, and guidance for effective performance management, onboarding and orientation, staff and leadership development, and quality individual and team learning.
Reporting tthe LMS Administrator, the LMS Associate will work closely with IRC learners as they engage with learning opportunities on the organization’s learning management system. The LMS Associate will both resolve issues as they arise and alsthink of ways tproactively address issues such as tutorials, guides, adjustments tcourse configuration and learner dashboards, etc. The Associate will collaborate with the LMS Administrator tengage course admins and learners tensure a high-quality learning experience for all IRC staff.
Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Review and respond trequests for support from staff and course admins. Troubleshoot issues on platform and within courses according tissues raised.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise on all aspects of course and learner settings.
- Raise issues tLMS Administrator as needed.
- Assist in the quality control review of draft courses before publishing.
- Assist with course audits.
- Be a resource for subject matter experts on how tcreate courses, organize and deliver online training temployees.
- Provide robust configuration, testing and troubleshooting support tstrategic or org-wide learning initiatives as needed.
- Create and update learner-facing communications, such as learning system guides, tutorials, videos.
- Work with translation focal points or vendors tmake learner-facing tutorials and guides available in multiple languages.
- Maintain a Kaya blog, posting biweekly, tshare information about new learning system features, share tips, new learning opportunities, etc.
- Manage the organization’s mailbox receiving learning inquiries and platform support requests. Respond trequests, supporting staff in finding the learning opportunities they’re looking for, and/or troubleshooting their LMS issues.
- Run reports for regional or country focal points as needed.
- Co-manage Kaya Admin Microsoft Teams channel.
Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Work experience: 2-5 years
- Experience with Moodle and LMS system and course-level configuration
- Strong Commitment tcustomer service and systems improvement
- Demonstrated skills and competencies:
- Strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention tdetail
- Able tprioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Able tinteract within a multi-cultural environment and with all levels of the organization
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic a plus