Locum Lab Technologist Job at Caremax Medical Centre
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd. The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following position:
Locum Lab Technologist Job Summary:
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, the Lab tech will primarily be responsible for providing quality Laboratory services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports and producing the same for physician review.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms/specimens.
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens
- Receiving/collecting, labelling, and registering patients’
- Preparing laboratory
- Maintaining equipment and
- Supervising the disinfection, washing and sterilization of
- Processing the specimen according to the specified Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); and Disinfecting, washing and sterilizing laboratory
- At least eight 2 years relevant work experience
- Diploma/ Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Proficiency in computer application
- Demonstrated work performance and results
- Communication skills Interpersonal skills & a team player
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 5th April 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted