The Sustainable Agnculture Kigoma Region Project (SAKIRP) is an agribusiness and value chain development project funded by the Belgian government through its implementing agency. Enabel.. The project’s specific objective is to increase and diversify smallholder farmer incomes in Kigoma region, especially for women, through pro-poor development of beans, cassava and sunflower value chains. The project alms to reach 20.000 smallholder farmers during the four-year implementation penod.. .
• You are responsible to put in place procurement procedures and for the good application thereof in order to have equipment that is adapted to the needs of the users/projects safely available;
• You are responsible to verify/survey matenals with the help of an office inventory in order for equipment, including the communication systems, to function correctly and to guarantee a suitable working environment;
• You are responsible to submit registration requests to customs, etc. for the claiming of materials and equipment in order for the projects to be able to dispose of the goods as soon as possible and to avoid having to pay lateness fees or fines;
• You provide support to the projects. Located in the Kigoma Region in Tanzania, in terms of protocol in order to ensure good execution of various tasks/procedures.
• Basic knowledge of transit/customs clearance and bookkeeping is an asset;
• Knowledge of public procurement procedures and basics of stocks management;
• Ability to read and understand technical specifications of procurement;
• Basic knowledge of quality and security standards;
• Good knowledge of Computer software skills such as (MS Word. Excel);
• You are fluent in spoken and written Swahili. Considenng the international environment in which you work, excellent knowledge of English is required..
• A professional experience in a Non-Governmental Organization/ bilateral agency is an asset.
• Required skills and knowledge
Job Education Requirements:
Bachelor degree in administration or procurement/logistics
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
intrestet applicants should send their CVs and letter of application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org