SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail,Trade and Corporate Sales Team
- Efficient planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Co-ordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of drivers’ turn-around time report
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail,trade and corporate sales channels
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West
- Good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online