- July 20, 2022
- July 24, 2022
- Full Time
- Security Jobs
Reporting to the Loss Control Supervisor, the job incumbent is responsible for assisting the Loss Control Supervisor in ensuring security of the organisation’s assets and safety of its staff and stakeholders.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Management and safekeeping of keys.
• Assisting in investigations.
• Supervision of contracted security guards.
• Monitoring of CCTV Cameras
• Attending to Biometric Access Control Systems.
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in Risk and Security Management/Loss Control/ or equivalent.
• 5 O’Levels including Mathematics and English
• At least 2 years experience in investigations.
• Experience in CCTV monitoring.
• Computer literate.
• Highly organised.
• Self-starter with own initiative.
How To Apply
Applicants should e-mail their detailed CVs clearly indicating position being applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24 July 2022.