JOB TITLE: MACHINE OPERATOR-PLASTICS
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY RANGE: KES-30,000.00 -40,000.00
JOB LOCATION: INDUSTRIAL AREA, NAIROBI
- Set up machinery for operation
- Ensure products are manufactured in the right quality
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
- Reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look
- Prepare the machines to process the raw materials by adjusting specific settings, such as height and width.
- Preparing the raw materials for parts manufacturing. This includes ensuring the materials used are the right size.
- Observing the blueprints and parts plans to ensure correct materials are being used.
- Operators run the machines in a safe and efficient manner. They are responsible for the proper operation of the machines
- Performing basic quality control inspections on products
- Escalating issues with the maintenance team and scheduling repair and maintenance
- Maintaining all the machines they operate, this includes monitoring the performance to ensure it is operating properly.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience as a machine Operator in a busy plastics manufacturing company
- Good technical skills
- Team player
- Trainable with good communication skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.