- July 07, 2022
- July 8, 2022
- Full Time
- Engineering Jobs
Asset Reliability Services is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Asset Reliability Services makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Interpreting diagrams, drawings, specifications and plans to determine suitable material and sequence of operations working using your own initiative within agreed roles – do not wait to be asked.
• Troubleshooting malfunctions and Fault Diagnosis.
Qualifications And Experience
• National Certificate
• 5 ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics and English.
• Served Apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test Class I Certificate.
• At least 3 years proven experience as a maintenance fitter preferably in a mining setup.
• Flexibility to work long shifts and odd hours.
How To Apply
Closing date for interested candidates to send detailed CV’s to email@example.com
Deadline is 08 July 2022.